[rules-users] DSRL rule access in web editor

riri irina.adam at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 13:47:23 EST 2013

Hi,

I did take a look at the editor for the dsrl rules and that's why I wanted
to use it because it has great functionality. Sadly it might be too powerful
for unexperienced users and I have to find a way to implement my own dsrl
file reader and create an interface for it.

Thank you very much though for your detailed answer, it helps at least to
know in which direction to go.

Best regards