[rules-users] Drools Guvnor Repository Reports

Jervis Liu jliu at redhat.com
Fri Jan 25 12:39:55 EST 2013

On 2013/1/25 22:51, Aseem Belsare wrote:
> Yes I have. I tried to do something similar to get the version history
> from Guvnor, but then I get exceptions which seem to be related to
> REST API and not Guvnor. I have no idea why this is happening.
>
> Code:
>         URL url = new URL(guvnorURI + "/" + packageName +"/"+"versions");
Please make sure the URL is correct. It should look like this:
http://localhost:8080/guvnor-5.5.0.Final-jboss-as-7.0/rest/packages/restPackage1/versions

BTW, you can find a lot code examples from this test:
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/guvnor/blob/5.5.x/guvnor-webapp-drools/src/test/java/org/drools/guvnor/server/jaxrs/BasicPackageResourceIntegrationTest.java

Hope this helps,
Jervis