[rules-users] Drools with DB based rule

starfish15 pooja.ghosh at accenture.com
Mon Jan 28 09:26:51 EST 2013

Hello,

I need to write a rule in a spreadsheet DT according to the below condition
*Fact1.key1 == Fact3.key2*

where the Facts have been designed on the basis of DB Tables and respective
columns. It is mentioned that these tables would be joined on the basis of
these columns i.e. key1and key2.

and further the Action should be the value of these keys. If the condition
satisfies, the action wud be *key1.getId();*

Let me mention that my DB funda are a little STALE, hence probably am not
able to write this rule.

It doesn't seem to be complex, but m absolutely not sure how should i b
writing the same.

Kindly assist ASAP.

Regards,
starfish