[rules-users] applyChangeSet slow

rjr201 rich.j.riley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 10:07:42 EST 2013

Hi,

I've created a rule package in Guvnor which I have been accessing using a
changeset.xml file. When calling applyChangeSet() on the KnowledgeAgent, it
is taking roughly 5 seconds to complete. Is this normal?

I don't have a large amount of rules. I have tried downloading the package
file and having the changeset.xml read it locally, but it is still taking a
long time to apply. Does anyone know of a way to speed this up?

I'm very grateful for any help/advice anyone can give me on this.

Cheers,
Rich.