[rules-users] My posts have not been accepted yet

pooja.ghosh at accenture.com pooja.ghosh at accenture.com
Mon Jan 28 12:04:15 EST 2013

Hello,

I have posted some 2 or 3 Queries. They haven't been accepted yet. Kindly look into this and post it PLEASE. This is sort of URGENT. :(

Thanking in anticipation.

Regards,
starfisj

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.