[rules-users] [JBRULES-3703] Error parsing negative numbers in decision table

metatech metatechbe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 01:08:31 EST 2013

Hi,

(Attempt #2 after registering to the mailing list ...).

For some reason, I do not have permission to add a comment in JIRA.
Please add this answer in a comment on the case JBRULES-3703. Thanks.
The reason of the exception is because the number is treated as a float, ie
"-1.0".
The workaround is to add a single quote before the number and it will work.

Lubos Pechac wrote