[rules-users] XStreamAlias

André Fróes arfmoraes at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 05:25:38 EST 2013

Thanks for the answer Geoffrey. I know he has a point there hehe, I've been
there before comming here. I also face lots of people asking thing without
give a minimal search about the topic at another forum that i'm very
active. I just expressed myself wrong. The main doubt werent about the tool
itself, it was the tool inside the drools that i weren't understanding. But
now makws sense, since the examples works with data provided by the xml at
the data folder.

Thanks for your time