[rules-users] KnowledgeAgent to update knowledge base built with Guvnor pkg

riri irina.adam at gmail.com
Wed May 1 08:25:01 EDT 2013

Nobody has any ideas on how to solve this? I am willing to try anything that
might work short of re-creating the knowledge base everytime I start a new
session.

And when using the changeSet() method for the knowledge agent, how would one
set the knowledge base properties? Like functioning in STREAM mode and not
CLOUD.

Please, anyone, I really need your help.