[rules-users] How to add a Model from a Java Jar in BRMS 5.3.1 ??

vr veneet at aol.in
Wed May 1 08:52:43 EDT 2013

Hi All,
  I am a newbiw with the entore BRMS thing and after reading the
documnetation i have been able to install the Standalone version of the BRMS
5.3.1

My EAP 6 server us up and hosting the Guvnor.

I hav eused one of the samples package in Drools distribution here

After having created a New PAckage and import the PetStore.drl,
I want to add the Java Model  for the same sampe but am seeing this error.

<http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4023604/Drools_Issue.png>

I tried using the export command from Eclipse and creating a Jar file with
the required classes, Still wont work  as the file is imported but the Error
still stay's the same

Any suggestionn on the same would be very helpful.

-----
Thanks for the support ...!!!
VR