[rules-users] How to write Hibernate query lang(HQL) in .DRL file

Roopa roopa.musuley at gmail.com
Wed May 8 12:50:08 EDT 2013

Hi,

I do have the same issue.
I need to use Hibernate in Drools to Query the DB.

In Java code, I was successful in using Hibernate Native SQL.
In DRL, I have the Hibernate session, how to use it for performing
NativeSQLQuery
i.e, Sample() from hibernateSession.createSQLQuery("Quering some table and
retrieving some column values").list()

Sample() is the class corresponding to columns which are retrieved from
Query.

Please suggest the good solution.

Thanks in advance.