[rules-users] Guvnor 6.0 User Security

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu May 30 16:26:02 EDT 2013

At the moment 6.0 authenticates users from a properties file (drools-wb) or
with JACC (kie-drools-wb and kie-wb).

Uberfire, the underlying workbench library, supports a finer grained
permissions model however we are still discussing requirements for 6.0.

Previous "package" level permissions may become project level (as 6.0
allows for multiple projects to be authored side-by-side and as
dependencies of one and other).

Feedback from the community would be great :-)