[rules-users] Translate Drools to CLIPS rules

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Thu May 30 18:16:12 EDT 2013

drools-clips was both a parser and a shell. The parser basically converted clp fr drl, to then be executed in a shell. There was however no interested in the project at all, so we discontinued it.

The parser and converter might be salvageable, if the project is rescoped simply at a clp to drl translation layer, it might be easier to re-include it again. I suspect as well a reduced scope in effort, will make it easier for people to get involved.

So if anyone wants to give that a go, to rip open drools-clips, get the parser and translator out, and get it working with 6.0.0.SNAPSHOT. That would be great :)

Mark