[rules-users] Ask about Drools, Business Rule (.brl file) and technical rule (.drl)

Trong Hieu Tran tthieucdl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 07:55:04 EDT 2013

Hello Madam/ Sir
I'm Trong-Hieu, I'm developer at Clearpath LLC. I'm stuck with drools
guvnor and realy need your help please.
We developed web application with drools rules - technical rules (.drl).
Our project has a large of technical rule, one nice day, the customer would
like to transfer all the technical rules to business rules (.brl files). I
have searched on internet and can not find the right way to do.
Please help!
If you have any documents or reference links please show me.
I heard about Drools guvnor 6 that it allows the user use Guide Editor to
edit technical rule file (.drl), so if it is true, could I transform
business rule to technical rule in drools 6?

Please help me, I'm sorry to take your time.
Thank you,
 Trong Hieu