[rules-users] Guvnor error when compiling imported process

pritispin pritispin at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 6 14:48:38 EDT 2013

guvnor-error.png
<http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4025853/guvnor-error.png>

Hi Guvnor Team,

I am having a process definition in Eclipse and it runs fine. But we want to
use Guvnor as the repository so I imported the process definition from
Eclipse to Guvnor but I get following error when trying the build the
package.

Can someonep lease give me some clues based on the attachement. I have no
logs as it does not write anything to serbver.log

I'm runnnig latest jbpm-full installer 5.5 which starts the jBoss AS 7.0
server. The process definiton has tns:defaultPackage and I also included
some of the jars (business related classes that are used in the script task)
in the drools-guvnor.war->lib and repackage it and restarted the server but
I still keep getting the same error.

I don't know is it not finding the business classes/jars or is this error
related to something else?

How can I see more logs related to guvnor in jBoss.

Thanks,
Priti