[rules-users] Loading rules from the filesystem?

Leonard93 leonardlindenau at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 05:45:49 EDT 2014

Can anyone here give me a good documentation place or thingy where I can read
about how to implement the drools 6 method of loading your rules from a
folder in the file system instead of inside the jar.

I have it working currently with the knowledgebase class, but since that is
deprecated I want to use the new classes. Although I read the drools
documentation about KieBase and such and programmatically defining your
kmodule. I did not really understand how that will help me load my rules
from a folder.

Basically what I want is that the rules located in C:\RulesFolder\rules.drl
will be loaded into my application and available within a stateless session.

Thanks.