[rules-users] Loading rules from the filesystem?

djb dbrownell83 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 07:00:10 EDT 2014

Did you try the advice in the Documentation ?
Example 4.60 seems like the one...

KieServices kServices = KieServices.Factory.get();
KieFileSystem kfs = ks.newKieFileSystem();
kfs.write("src/main/resources/org/kie/example5/HAL5.drl", getRule());
KieBuilder kb = ks.newKieBuilder(kfs);

I don't know what getRule() is though - I think it's referring to
ResourceFactory.newClassPathResource("blahblahblah/rules/HAL5.drl")

But yeah, I think the new stuff is definitely designed for Maven named
sessions in mind, for best practice.