[rules-users] How to include Maven repo jar in kbase using KModuleBeanFactoryPostProcessor

Shrinath Managuli shrinath.managuli at aspiresys.com
Tue Apr 29 06:09:15 EDT 2014

Hi drools,

Using org.kie.spring.KModuleBeanFactoryPostProcessor, how to include the packages for kbase1 either from Maven repository or through an HTTP call (instead of include packages from class path folder)

Something like,

<kie:kbase name="kbase1" packages="org.test.helloword">

      <kie:ksession name="ksession1" type="stateless" />

</kie:kbase>

I had looked into KModuleBeanFactoryPostProcessor and ClasspathKieProject.createInternalKieModule(), it seems all the packages are loaded from class path alone.

Also, if including the packages from Maven repository or through an HTTP URI is feasible, then how can we do a scanner for refreshing the packages?

Please share your views on this?

Thanks,
Shrinath
[Aspire Systems]

This e-mail message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential, trade secret or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.