[rules-users] Null pointer exception when adding drools to existing project

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 17:41:36 EST 2014

Does the NPE occur when all modules are open in an IDE or is at runtime;
outside of an IDE?

I had a similar problem when all modules were open inside my IDE.

At the moment the only solution I have is to build the Drools module
separately and keep it as a JAR dependency for my other modules.

I believe this is an issue with kie resolving resources correctly inside an
IDE.

Sent on the move