[rules-users] Null pointer exception when adding drools to existing project

kashili kashili at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 17:31:18 EST 2014

...as I earlier said, I have fairly large code base(maven/eclipse) and one of
the packages that I am going to create is a drools project underneath it.
main problem I am having is null pointer exception because ksession is not
found. I believe this has to do with pom file setup and dependencies (etc).
I am sure there is some where in git/web , a large maven project with
one/few of the packages/modules as drools...such project would help my cause
thank you