[rules-users] Seting up test scenarios for Excel Decision Table with a map of data coming in

abhinay_agarwal abhinay_agarwal at infosys.com
Wed Feb 5 03:18:04 EST 2014

/We would like to create a test scenario for each decision table (job type)
which have varying number of condition columns, which contain between 5 to
25 different conditions./

This is pretty easy stuff, if you are using guvnor, you can directly create
a test scenario inside the package where the model and rules are present

In case you are not using guvnor, you will have to write JUnit test cases

/What we are having trouble determining is how to pass a map of data to the
test scenario via a declarative model/

You can directly insert a map object to your session

-AA