[rules-users] 6.0.1.F Guided Rule makes all argument types strings

SrjTx clickthex at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 14:11:02 EST 2014

I have a global class foo with method bar(int x, int y, string s);

I added it to a globals file as alias x.

In a then in an rdrl, I can select call a method on x, so I choose
bar.  I get 3 text boxes
       int[        ]
       int[        ]
   string[        ]

And I fill in
       int[3       ]
       int[8       ]
   string[Hi      ]

The resulting source is x.bar("3", "8", "Hi") - which fails validation
because the first two are supposed to be ints.  Do you enter ints
differently?  Or, is this a bug?

Also note that a space is always a;ready in the text boxes so you have to
delete it first.  If you just start typeing hi, you will get the value " Hi"