[rules-users] Batch processing large volume of Same type Of Facts

mattmadhavan mmadhavan at facs.org
Fri Feb 7 13:35:24 EST 2014

Hi Stephen,
Thank you very much for your reply! I have another requirement.

Each FACT produces set of records (ArrayList of results). Due to some
constraint I need to keep each array set in the memory as a working fact
because I need to have another rule that will evaluate the array list (for
Each original FACT) and stop processing that particular after certain set of
constraint (combination of records) have reached.

In this situation due to "cartesian' products (n*n) it does becomes
expensive! I am thinking may be I process one FACT at a time as each FACT
produces an ARRAY List which is a FACT it self.

Any ideas please?

Thanks
Matt