[rules-users] Batch processing large volume of Same type Of Facts

Stephen Masters stephen.masters at me.com
Sat Feb 8 09:57:48 EST 2014

Generally speaking, if you are seeing combinatorial explosions as a result of matching facts of the same type, then you should be looking to add constraints to your pattern matches to reduce them.

It’s always possible that there are no additional constraints that you could apply to achieve this, however, I’m not too sure that anyone can help much without seeing some examples of your rules.

Steve