[rules-users] Embedding Guvnor 6 Guided Editor

GPatel at tsys.com GPatel at tsys.com
Mon Feb 10 15:57:11 EST 2014

right. I am looking for the same too. The Guvnor documentation had notes
on how to customize using the StandaloneEditor. The drools 6 documentation
does not have any information on customization. An example on how to use
the new workbench components to set up just the guided editor and invoke
it via url would be helpful.

Thanks
G. Patel