[rules-users] real world examples wanted

Stephen Masters stephen.masters at me.com
Fri Feb 14 11:22:12 EST 2014

What sort of thing are you looking for? Open source demos with source code? Proprietary applications?

I have a few trivial examples of web applications with REST services in GitHub. Also, I have a few works in progress in private repos built around v6. Due to be de-privatised when I get them to a point where they hang together somewhat better than they do right now.

Not so sure about real-world proprietary stuff though. I have a client who use something I built as part of their sales pitch to potential clients, so they may be up for a few anonymised screenshots to be part of a presentation. That’s using 5.3 though.

Steve