[rules-users] "in" syntax breaking the Rete Tree

droolster quant.coder at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 10:47:47 EST 2014

@laune,

I don't want to make this thread longer than it already is but...

1. If you don't trust the Drools Rete Viewer, why is it there in the plugin
and why are Rete graphs displayed in the documentation? If it is not
trustworthy, then it's misleading. (I'm assuming you are on the Drools dev.
team).

2. I said in my post "one of the assurances...". We do have JUnit tests in
place. But it was source of confusion that the Rete viewer was complaining
that the graph was broken (in the properties tab, there was null for one of
nodes)  but the rule's were evaluating fine. It's not exactly a glowing
advert for Drools Expert is it?