[rules-users] 6.0.1.F Artifact Repository vs <container>/lib dir

SrjTx clickthex at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 21 11:37:58 EST 2014

I am not 100% clear on the relationship between these two.

I want to have an enumeration that is populated from a DB.
It makes sense to me that I have to put the jar with the DB access class in
the repository.  I know that I have to also put it in the /lib dir, but I
don't understand the relationship and why I have to do it.

Also, once I add the db access class, there are my.com.tenancy classes and
org.hibernate classes that get flagged as class not found.

I can add them to the repo, but since I don't access them directly, I
guessed that I wouldn't have to put them there and only in the ./lib

Can anyone elaborate on this or share a good link?

Thanks!