[rules-users] master - [BZ-1069337] fix incremental compilation when multiple KieContainers use the same ReleaseId

SrjTx clickthex at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 25 16:32:12 EST 2014

I verified it. I believe it is a static thing within a container?

I reran the above test but i created container 2 first follow by container
1. Now rules related to container 2 objects pickup delta's while container1
does not.

Basically it looks like the only container that has its "class" data updated
is the first one pointing to that releaseID.

Other things to try?

-J