[rules-users] Drools installation issues

kylekg93 . kylekg93 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 10:48:12 EDT 2014

Hello,

I'm having some issues starting up drools within Eclipse. I am running
windows 8 with the Luna version of Eclipse. I have installed the GEF plugin
and installed the DROOLS plugin using the update site. However, when I try
and load examples, it appears I am missing dependencies/plugins. When I
import anything in regards to KieServices, it fails. I also get an error
that says 1.8 is not a valid language. Maybe I am just missing a big step,
but I did follow the documentation. I would really appreciate some
assistance. Like I said, maybe I've just missed a step...

Thank you,

Kyle Gillen