[rules-users] Including repository in a WAR file

Toni Rikkola toni.rikkola at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 03:51:46 EDT 2014

This is possible, but you will need to add the ability to compile the
repository_export.zip. This means you need to reuse a lot of the Guvnor
codes for resolving enums, package imports, guided rules and so on.

If I guess our needs correctly. You are better taking a different
approach. Build the repository using Guvnor and then add the import
function for Drools packages. This way you only need the Drools core in
your own application for running these packages and updating them is
easy.

Toni Rikkola