[rules-users] Activation-group ignored when working with events in Drools 6 ?

kenota unplaced at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 13:33:34 EDT 2014

It seems that activation-group rule attribute is ignored when rule works with
events (@role(event)). Example rule file:

declare LocalEvent
    @role(event)
end

rule "Rule1"
    activation-group "test"
when
    $event : LocalEvent()
then
    System.out.println("I am rule 1 " + $event);
end

rule "Rule2"
    activation-group "test"
when
    $event : LocalEvent()
then
    System.out.println("I am rule 2 " + $event);
end

If i create event and insert it into KieSession both rules are fired, if i
remove @role(event) line then only one rule is fired.

I am experiencing this behaviour in 6.0.1.Final and 6.1.0.Beta4, but seems
like everything is working as expected in 5.5.0.Final.

Is that expected behaviour or a bug?