[rules-users] Simple Ruleflow exits after first set of rules execute, will not continue even to a script task that prints a message?

rgupta12 rkgupta75 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 12:34:30 EDT 2014

I have a simple ruleflow (jbpm flow) with two nodes, after the rules fire in
the first node, it simply will not move to the next node,
I think the below describes the problem, but I still do not understand it

****
It appears that the txm.commit() statement in
SingleSessionCommandService.execute() method which is invoked for
startProcess command somehow leads to removeEventListener(String type,
EvenListener listener) which results in the removal of the
RuleSetNodeInstance callback of first rule group, therefore, workflow exits
at first rule group when fireAllRules is called.