[rules-users] Parallel / Distributed Optaplanner

jonathan.labin jonathan.labin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 14:52:29 EDT 2014

I know that this topic has come up before.  At various times there were
project(s).

How has that played out?  Was there progress or has the idea been put on the
back-burner?  Was something discovered that seems to make the idea not worth
pursuing?

I'm contemplating doing some investigating of my own to attempt to leverage
additional hardware in a distributed way for our application.  But I didn't
want to end up re-discovering things or try things that have already proved
to be a dead end by an effort ongoing within the project.

Any insight you could share?