[rules-users] Drools Planner: Vehicle routing problems

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 05:50:10 EDT 2014

On 11-06-14 09:30, Neb wrote:
> Thanks Geoffrey
>
> I have managed to get it working by manually changing some values in the
> latitude and longitude elements in the xml file.
>
> What I am struggling with is generating an xml file with my own data in each
> element.
>
> do you have any tips on how to create this xml to drive the vehicle routing
> solution.

Learn XStream :)
   http://xstream.codehaus.org/
There are number of nice tutorials there.
XStream is independent of OptaPlanner, but they work together nicely.
Ask any questions related to the XML format on their mailing list (I am
subscribed there too).

Alternatively, use JAXB (which works nicely with OptaPlanner too).