[rules-users] Drools Planner: Vehicle routing problems

Neb p.thomson.es at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 03:30:24 EDT 2014

Thanks Geoffrey

I have managed to get it working by manually changing some values in the
latitude and longitude elements in the xml file.

What I am struggling with is generating an xml file with my own data in each
element.

do you have any tips on how to create this xml to drive the vehicle routing
solution. I have tried in c# but I cant get the nodes and attributes in the
right order.

Many thanks