[rules-users] Optaplanner - Linking time windows of vendors and the depot

alainb alainbroft at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 09:30:22 EDT 2014

Dear All,

I'm trying to model multiple time windows of the same vendor by multiplying
the vendors with different time windows and demand. This seems to work.
However, I can do the same with the depot but it doesn't represent what I
need.

I'm using salomon tw example, but i need certain demand to be there in one
time window of the depot, and other demand at the other time window of the
depot. In other words, I would need to link demand at a time window of a
vendor to a specific time window of the depot.

Does anyone know if there is any possibility to do this? Or can somebody
suggest me some further steps. I would be really thankful.

Thank you all in advance,

Kind Regards,
Alain