[rules-users] Need help in build the war file from the guvnor-6.0.1.Final source code

LaKhI ReDdY!!!!!!!!!!! reddy.lakshmi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 05:34:40 EDT 2014

Hi,

Need help in build the war file from the guvnor-6.0.1.Final source code. I
downloaded the guvnor-6.0.1.Final.zip and extracted it, i see the following
folders in it.

 guvnor-inbox
 guvnor-m2repo-editor
 guvnor-project
 guvnor-services-api
 guvnor-services-backend
 guvnor-workset-api
 guvnor-workingset-clent
 src

 I ran the maven command(mvn install -DskipTests=true) in the mail folder
guvnor-6.0.1.Final, it ran successfully and generate jar files.
 I did not find the target to build war in any of the pom.xml files.

 If anybody knows how to build war from the guvnor-6.0.1.Final source code,
please pass me the information.
 If need to change the any pom.xml please let me know.

 Regards,
 Lakshmi Reddy