[rules-users] BRMS Build & Deploy

Zahid Ahmed zahid.ahmed at emirates.com
Wed Jun 25 23:24:45 EDT 2014

Hi,

I have a related question. When I do build and deploy, WB generates maven artifacts in a local repository (a directory defined as <localRepository> in settings.xml).

Problem
I am expecting WB to deploy it to the remote repository which it is not doing. I have done following configuration in maven setting.xml and project’s pom.xml.

Kindly let me know if I am missing any configuration.

Pom.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd"
xmlns=http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0
 <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

  <groupId>emiGrp</groupId>
  <artifactId>emiProj</artifactId>
  <version>1.0</version>

  <name>emiProj</name>

<distributionManagement>
<repository>
<id>droolssix</id>
<url>http://localhost:6900/archiva/repository/droolssix</url>
</repository>
</distributionManagement>

<repositories>
                <repository>
                                <id>droolssix</id>
                                <name>droolssix</name>
<url>http://localhost:6900/archiva/repository/droolssix/</url>
</repository>
</repositories>
</project>

Settngs.xml
<settings xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/SETTINGS/1.1.0" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
  xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/SETTINGS/1.1.0 http://maven.apache.org/xsd/settings-1.1.0.xsd">

                <localRepository>d:\localMaven\Repo</localRepository>

<servers>
                                <server>
                                                <id>droolssix</id>
                                                <username>admin</username>