[seam-dev] Re: Seam 2.0 GA Reference have been translated into Chinese

Samson Kittoli skittoli at redhat.com
Thu Apr 3 20:13:17 EDT 2008

Shane let me know when you can make it next week. I will also introduce
you to Chester who's the Localization team Manager.
Xiaogang are the translated docs simplified Chinese or Traditional
Chinese? We need to put them in the right folders for zh-CN(traditional)
and zh-TW (simplified).
Pete could you also point us to where you've put the xml files from
Xiaogang?
cheers.
Samson