[seam-dev] User Management in seam-gen

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 16:34:54 EDT 2008

Two things are certain. It is documented in the 2.0.x branch (and will
thus need to be removed) and it is not yet checked in to seam-gen in
the trunk. The second point is understandable given that development
is still underway. All things need time. However, the first item will
need to be reversed.

-Dan

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 4:25 PM, Norman Richards <orb at nostacktrace.com> wrote:

>  On Apr 18, 2008, at 3:05 PM, Dan Allen wrote:
>

> > I'm concerned that we have documented something that is not actually
> > part of Seam yet. According to this section of the documentation:
> >

> http://docs.jboss.com/seam/2.0.2.CR1/reference/en-US/html/security.html#d0e9446
> >
> > ...there is a user management screen in seam-gen. However, I have yet
> > to see this screen when I use seam-gen and I am guessing that unless I
> > am missing something, it's because it doesn't exist. I think this
> > would be a great feature, but we need to make sure that it is deliver
> > if we say it is there.
> >

>  I thought all that user management stuff was just for 2.1.

Software consultant | Author of Seam in Action

http://www.mojavelinux.com
http://manning.com/dallen

NOTE: While I make a strong effort to keep up with my email on a daily
basis, life and work come first and, at times, keep me away from my mail
for a while. If you contact me, then don't hear back for more than a week,
it is very likely that I am excessively backlogged or the message was
caught in the spam filters. Please don't hesitate to resend a message if
you feel that it did not reach my attention.