[seam-dev] Seam with Flex

Pete Muir pmuir at bleepbleep.org.uk
Mon Feb 18 14:06:17 EST 2008

To consolidate various discussions on Seam with Flex.

I liked the look of what Cameron had at JBW though there still seems
to be quite a lot of wiring stuff in there - Cameron and I discussed
this, and he thinks we can at least use code generation to help here.

We need to make facesMessages view layer agnostic so that it can work
with Wicket or Flex as well.

We are very happy to host this on SeamFramework.org, Seam SVN,
seam-dev at lists.jboss.org for discussions and Seam JIRA for issue
tracking if that works well for everyone. At least, I would love to
see an example distributed with Seam, and some documentation in the
reference manual.

Cameron, where can I download the booking application you were showing
off at JBossWorld? I want to look at your DataModel adaptor in
particular - see if we can't ease this integration some.

What do people thing?

--
Pete Muir
http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Pete