[seam-dev] Re: Seam with Flex

Keith Naas keithnaas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 14:42:29 EST 2008

Since James asked so nicely, Kunal and I started working on a
maven-flex-plugin.  We plan on supporting swf/swc compilation, maven
dependencies, asdoc generation, and automatic FlexBuilder artifact
generation (e.g. namespace mappings, flexlibproperties,
actionscriptproperties).

After seeing Cameron's great presentation, we were also thinking about the
facesMessages/dataModel, validation, and automatic conversation handling.
We were also wondering if it makes sense to tie into Seam's Component Driven
Events.

I believe Kunal has been investigating how to get Flex to play better with
Seam Security.

Keith Naas