[seam-dev] Seam and monitoring / managing

Pete Muir pete.muir at jboss.org
Tue Jul 1 06:23:30 EDT 2008

Hi Heiko

We currently having nothing at all like this in Seam, and I think it
could be very useful.

It sounds like this should be a separate jboss-seam-management library
you could deploy inside your app to provide this functionality. This
could define a public API which the management tool could use to
retrieve the management data. It could also optionally persist this
info to a database.

I think we need to get some concrete use cases together to get an idea
of the kind of data a user would want to collect and see how much
impact this would have on the core code.