[seam-dev] Re: [Resteasy-developers] Seam and RESTEasy integration

Christian Bauer christian.bauer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 08:59:28 EDT 2008

On Jul 14, 2008, at 14:47 , Bill Burke wrote:

> The Dispatcher is driven off of UriInfo.  So, you need to build your
> own since it is specific to Seam.  Look in HttpServletDispatcher to
> see how it builds it, its pretty easy and the methods are already
> there.

OK, I'll try that.

> FYI, you should be working off of trunk as we've have recently
> changed packaged names (to org.jboss.resteasy) and are refactoring
> continuously.  You will also want to take advantage of our
> interceptor model when we get it in.

Well let's keep integration for releases, we can't refactor every day
to follow your nightly snapshots. Just open a JIRA issue on Seam when
you have a new release and you think that the integration needs to be
updated.

We most likely won't need your interceptors and I'm not sure you
should even have them in RESTEasy. KISS and if people want a resource
programming model that supports interception they should use Seam (or
EJB3, or Spring, or whatever other container).