[seam-dev] Seam docs in 2.0 branch

Pete Muir pmuir at bleepbleep.org.uk
Wed Mar 19 14:05:18 EDT 2008

On 19 Mar 2008, at 18:00, Jay Balunas wrote:

> Are we clear to go through and update for code styles?

Please do.

> Should those changes only go into truck, or are we going to attempt
> to merge the changes from 2.0 branch?

Trunk is still using the old style docs, and I don't know how Samson
intends to the conversion for trunk.

I suspect the easiest thing to do will be to take the branch point
for Samson's change's, diff it against current trunk, copy the
branched docs into trunk, and apply the diff with the content
changes. If we adopt this strategy, then we should do all cosmetic
changes in the branch.