[seam-dev] Seam docs in 2.0 branch

James Cobb jcobb at redhat.com
Tue Mar 25 11:46:29 EDT 2008

Hey Pete,

I've created a JIRA task for this:
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/ORG-44

Cheyenne Weaver is currently working on this to integrate the
SFWK.org look and feel into the DocBook styles. She's replacing a
good portion of the standard DocBook graphics in the process and
leveraging the work we've done on the JBoss.org community styled
DocBooks.

James

On Mar 19, 2008, at 1:05 PM, Pete Muir wrote:

> On 19 Mar 2008, at 18:00, Jay Balunas wrote:
>
>> Are we clear to go through and update for code styles?
>
> Please do.
>
>> Should those changes only go into truck, or are we going to
>> attempt to merge the changes from 2.0 branch?
>
> Trunk is still using the old style docs, and I don't know how
> Samson intends to the conversion for trunk.
>
> I suspect the easiest thing to do will be to take the branch point
> for Samson's change's, diff it against current trunk, copy the
> branched docs into trunk, and apply the diff with the content
> changes. If we adopt this strategy, then we should do all cosmetic
> changes in the branch.

James Cobb
JBoss Labs / jboss.org UI Design Lead

[   AIM/Yahoo/Skype: insectengine :::  512-652-5867   ]