[seam-dev] Seam docs in 2.0 branch

Pete Muir pmuir at bleepbleep.org.uk
Tue Mar 25 12:10:58 EDT 2008

Thanks James!

I've added a couple of notes to the JIRA issue as you probably saw.

Cheyenne - do you have an idea when you will be able to look at this?
This will allow us to see whether we should delay the next release of
Seam to include any changes you make or not...

--
Pete Muir
http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Pete