[seam-dev] Re: [Seam Dev] Re: EJB3/JNDI bindings/ordering

Scott M Stark sstark at redhat.com
Mon Mar 31 15:53:39 EDT 2008

The issue was not about requiring xml, it was about having a declaration
of the ejb dependency via an annotation, @EJB. In the absence of that,
we said we would support a default behavior to ensure web apps started
after any ejbs in the deployment. Its all part of the on going reworking
of the dependency injection work, due to be completed in the next 3-4 weeks.

>>> http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Gavin
>>> http://hibernate.org