[seam-dev] FaceBook integration for Seam

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Mon May 12 16:05:04 EDT 2008

Well, since FaceBook gave Java the middle finger, we are looking at
the community anyway. There seems to be a decently maintained
community client licensed under the MIT license and hosted at Google
Code.

http://code.google.com/p/facebook-java-api/

I am adding this on my "to play with" list, but that could be a while.

Again, the creation of Seam components for this task could even
rejuvenate interested from FaceBook (not that we really give a care).
I think it is more about understanding how to crawl into new markets.

-Dan