[seam-dev] Javassist limitation?

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Mon May 19 13:27:23 EDT 2008

As a side note, the comments in Components.java still read "use Cglib
to generate a proxy".

Software consultant | Author of Seam in Action

http://www.mojavelinux.com
http://manning.com/dallen

NOTE: While I make a strong effort to keep up with my email on a daily
basis, life and work come first and, at times, keep me away from my mail
for a while. If you contact me, then don't hear back for more than a week,
it is very likely that I am excessively backlogged or the message was
caught in the spam filters. Please don't hesitate to resend a message if
you feel that it did not reach my attention.